Thursday, November 19, 2015

Snapshots of Fall

It's currently pouring outside, and by that, I mean, you could go out there with shampoo and conditioner and you would have the same amount of water pressure.  Yay, fall has officially come to our pnwonderland.

October is my favorite month; it's my birthday month, and as Anne of Green Gables puts it: "I'm glad that I live in a world where there are Octobers".  For my birthday, Captain America bought me a fancy camera...that I'm still learning how to use!  Still, I love how much clearer the pictures are and the attention to details compared to my phone.  
Here are a few snapshots of my family birthday activities.  On probably the last clear weekend of Fall, we went to a pumpkin patch and then carved pumpkins together as a family...even The Godfather carved his own!
 
 
 
For Veterans Day, The Queen Bee, Captain America, and myself had the mid-week day off.  Consequently, we went on our own little hiking adventure in the Gifford Pinchot National Forest.  We had intended on a specific hike but broke ground on our own trail.  Highlight: the first snow fall! 
Now, we are a week away from Thanksgiving and Christmas is just around the corner!  The air has finally turned cool and we are hoping for a true winter (think: tons of snow)!  In the meantime, I'll be playing around with my camera and taking snapshots of our lives.  Stay tuned.
  ~Andréa    
Have you been able to do anything festive this Fall season?

No comments: